Vivienne Ndidiamaka Asukwo-Ntekim has a BSc. in Mass Communication from the Enugu State University of Science & Technology. She is a versatile, dynamic, passionate, very competent and experienced Human Resources processes and management professional with more than 21 (twenty-two) years hands-on experience spanning Human Resources Management, Process Improvement, Workforce Development, Employee Relations, Policy Development, Learning & Development, People & Project Management and Core day-day Office Administration.
Her Extensive background in HR generalist affairs, also include experience in Employee Recruitment and Retention, Staff Development, Mediation, Conflict Resolution, Benefits and Compensation, HR Records Management and HR Policies Development.
Before joining Capital Bancorp Plc., Vivienne had garnered relevant consulting experience from working as a Senior Consultant with Michael Stevens Consulting, making her a very astute recruitment specialist.
- In her current role as Head, Human Resources/Admin, Vivienne is a member of the management team and she is directly responsible for the overall administration, coordination and evaluation of the human resource and office admin functions which include but are not limited to:
- Manage recruitment and selection of all new employees and contract staff.
- Provide consultation to management on employee relations issues, and manage all disciplinary issues within the company. Manage all redundancy situations including calculations, financial guidance and communications to affected employees.
- Management of Health and Safety for the entire group including risk assessments, audits and revisions of policy and procedures. Engage with consultants on an ad hoc basis.
- Work closely with management and employees on all grievance issues within the company.
- Work closely with senior management to identity, develop and implement training and development programs in line with the business objectives.
- Provide senior management and others with various types of employee reports including attrition, absence, compensation, annual leave, overtime costs and headcount.
- Management of the full recruitment process including sourcing strategy; interviewing; reference checking; making offers to candidates; driving and delivering induction training.
- Responsible for the development and delivery of the employee induction program.
- Design and implementation of a company-wide performance management system that is linked to the core vision and objectives of the business. Provision of on-going consultation to management on performance related issues.
- Design of a merit increase and salary review system with built in factors such as salary review budget, company performance, individual performance, market rate of the job and internal equity to ensure fair and equitable review of salaries within the business.
- Delivery of training to employees on a regular basis – e.g. induction training; quality training; training on effective recruitment and performance management.
In addition to her extensive experience, working with people of all genders, religion and ethnicity comes natural to Vivienne, she has an innate knack for settling disputes amongst all cadres of staff. Above all, she deploys her approachable and friendly disposition in maintaining a very friendly and united ambience in the office environment. Vivienne is a Certified Full Member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel Management (FCIPM)